This Decorative bowl is hand-woven out of telephone wire. It is traditional Zulu work and it is made from coils of telephone wire wrapped around a solid metal core, to define its shape.
It has a modern twist to its make with the infusion of bright colour patterns. The intricacy in the design makes this bowl so precious due to the long production days involved in its design.
No two pieces are the same. Designs may vary, making each individual piece that much more unique.
Perfect in the office, as a catch-all for desk accessories, or by your bedside for jewelry.
- Catch-all for accessories
- Made out of coils of telephone wire wrapped around a solid metal core.
- Modern twist to traditional weaving
- Intricate design due to long production days
- Wash gently with warm soapy water.
Size: approximately 1.5” across x 3.75” tall
Weight: 0.2 lbs
Colour: Black, Gold accents
Material: Recycled Telephone wire
Country of Origin: South Africa